Pre-test Check List
- Don't have a bunch of stuff open on your computer.
THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT! Just to make sure you may want to restart your computer altogether.
- Close All Open Internet Browser Windows.
WE SAID ALL OF THEM! Yes, that means Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE, Vivaldi, Maxthon, Torch, Epic, Comodo, Ghost... you get the picture, right?
- Launch a Fresh New Browsing Session.
Don't just add a new tab on to your current session -- start from scratch.
We recommend using Chrome or Edge in guest mode. Read our Current Browser Recommendations.
- Disable All Plugins.
This can be accomplished in Chrome or Edge by using the "Guest" option.
- Navigate to Your Test Site.
Use the web address your test administrator gave you.
Psst! That means enter the "https://www... yada, yada, yada" in the bar up at the top
- Login with your Username and Password.
If you don't know your username, you must contact your test administrator
That's your teacher, university, certification board, recruiter, etc. Whomever gave you this test to take in the first place. We're sorry, we just don't have this information.
- Did your OWL online activity Automatically Launch?
If not, don't panic! Simply launch your activity from the My Current Assignments Page
- Great Job! You are ready to Start your OWL Online Activity