(Update May 25, 2018)
- All of the content you have created in the OWL TMS is yours. We will never sell, rent, or give away your OWL content.
- We will never sell, rent, or give away your email address to any outside party, ever;
- We will never send you any unrequested email, besides email communications regarding the OWL Testing Software blog posts, OWL service announcements, or announcements for new products or services we may develop;
- All unsubscribe requests are honored immediately.
The terms, “we” and “us” represent Prismatic Consulting, LLC d/b/a OWL Testing Software, a software development company which builds innovative testing and learning management solutions. Hosted.OWLTS.com, the OWL Test Management System and OWLTS.com and its subdomains are owned and operated by Prismatic Consulting, LLC d/b/a OWL Testing Software.
When do we collect your information?
We may collect your information: (1) when you license and use our software; (2) when you interact with certain portions of our website, such as submitting a contact request form; (3) when you communicate with us by email, chat, or otherwise; and (4) when you complete a test, quizz, practice activity or tutorial (“Activity”) for one of our clients.
What information do we collect?
There is certain personal information that we need in order to provide the products and services that you have chosen. Examples include:
- Email Address
Visitors to the website who send us an email or who use forms on the Contact pages may provide additional information, some of which may be personal. Such as:
- Postal Address
- Phone Number
- Company or Institution you work for or represent
In addition to information that you provide directly, we may also collect information directly from your computer via the User-Agent String. Information we collect through the use of our software or website includes things like:
- IP Address
- Operating System
What does this mean?
1. All of the content you have created in the OWL TMS is yours. We will never sell, rent, or give away your OWL content. This includes: activities, tests, sections, items, assignments, rubrics, images, audio, video or anything else built with or uploaded into the OWL Test Management System.
2. We will never sell, rent, or give away your email address to any outside party, ever. If you are a subscriber to any OWL TMS we collect your email address.
Your personal information will never be used except to make access to the OWL TMS site available to you if you are a subscriber or an individual who accesses the site at the behest of a subscriber; or to contact you if there is a question about your subscription; or to respond to a query about the OWL TMS or the website; or to provide user assistance.
4. All unsubscribe requests are honored immediately. Our computer systems usually process unsubscribe requests within a few moments of receiving the request. If our computer systems are temporarily offline we will take all reasonable steps to get them working again. Note that we can only honor unsubscribe requests that provide all of the information we need to unsubscribe you, such as the specific email address that you use for your subscription. For example, if you provide us with a name but not a complete email address then we cannot unsubscribe you as there may be many different subscribers with similar-names.
How do you access or correct your information?
You can access your personally identifiable information that we have collected through the OWL TMS and that we still maintain by contacting us as described below. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows that our records are incorrect, although we may refuse your requests at our sole discretion. To protect your privacy and security we may also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to your personally identifiable information or permitting you to make corrections
What about our clients end users?
Our clients have the ability to collect information about you, the end user, which is stored on our servers. Those clients have absolute control over your data. As part of our license agreement with our clients we are not permitted to use your data in any way. In order to make changes or request removal of your data you must contact our client whom you gave your information to directly. Our software provides them with the ability to edit and delete your information.
How can you contact us?
We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the use of your personal information. Please use the form on the Contact page at OWLTS.com, or send postal mail to OWL Testing Software, Attn.: Customer Relations, 393 Vanadium Road Suite 306, Pittsburgh, PA 15243 USA.