- The Start Blind Assessments menu option allows the OWL Rater to select an activity at random from the Blind Pool.
- This means the Rater can assess the response without seeing the examinee name.
- The Rater must be placed on the Assignment's roster to receive an assessment request.
- Assessment requests can be generated automatically when Creating the Assignment or manually using the Assessment Monitor page
- A rater will see this landing page when logging in to OWL.
- They simply click on the assignment they wish to evaluate.
- If this page does not automatically launch, the rater can also access the page from the
Assessment menu >> Start Blind Assessments
- One completed response will be randomly selected from the Blind Pool and delivered in the OWL Rating Module.