The Assessment (Flat List) displays the completed assessments for the assignments the user has permission to view.
- The Assessment Flat List is a sub menu of the Assessments >> Admin menu >> Assessments (Flat List)
- The page filters can be used to monitor rater activity, by date or assignment.
- The commands listed below can be used from this page. (Available commands are shown in dark blue.)
- View - view the Assessment the same way the examinee would see it.
- Review - opens the rating module with a copy of the specified assessment. The original assessment is left untouched. The new copy is not saved unless you "commit" the new rating while you are in the OWL Rating Module. In this case, a new assessment will be generated (new row in the table) and the original will remain untouched.
- Edit - Opens the specific assessment in the rating module. If you were not the originally the rater of the assessment, you will be set as the rater of record and your changes will overwrite the original.
- Delete - Removes the assessment from the table
- Assessment Tracking # - Unique OWL number given to the specific assessment.
- Assignment - Name of the OWL Assignment
- Score - (if applicable) Numerical score given by the assessment.
- Rating - (if applicable) The performance level given by the assessment. "See Assessment" is displayed when the rating cannot be displayed, for example, if a rubric is used to display the proficiency.
- Auto-rated (Yes/No) - OWL has performed the auto-rating task for items with discrete responses.
- Calculated- (Yes/No) - If yes, this line has been generated as the result of a finalization algorithm (e.g., averaging)
- Open (Yes/No) - The rating is in progress.
- Final (Yes/No) - The Assessment is marked as the "final" assessment for the response.
- Unratable (Yes/No) - The rater checked this box to indicate that they could not complete the assessment.
- Technical Issues (Yes/No) - The rater checked this box while performing the assessment.
- Rater - Name of the OWL user who performed the assessment. This field will read "User, System" for auto-rated and calculated assessments.
- Rating Started - The date and time the rater began the performing the assessment
- Rating Ended - The date and time the rater completed the assessment
- Activity - The name of the OWL Test
- Language - The language of the assignment
- Testing Started - When the examine began their response.
- Testing Completed - When the examine completed their response.
- Assignment Status - The status of the assignment/response associated with the assessment
(e.g., rating final, re-rating complete)
- Response Tracking # - The unique OWL tracking number of the individual response.
- Assignment Tracking # - The unique OWL tracking number of the assignment.
- Rater Tracking # - The OWL tracking number of the rater that completed the assessment.
"-1" appears in this column for system processed assessments.
- Examinee Tracking # - The unique OWL tracking number of the examinee.
- Activity Tracking # - The unique OWL tracking number of the OWL Test.